WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] iso-distributions

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] iso-distributions
On Sunday, August 24, 2003 at 9:13:03 AM,
    Familie Oehler <> wrote:

> ok - let us start with the minimal beta6:
>
> after booting it shows the nice boot screen and goes thru the loader
> process. the 1st stage boot end with the question <what do you want do do
> [1-7]?>. i decide for <5> as it is my fortune number and then the 1 for cd.
> the next problem i dont need to waste time for thinking. there is a
> <default>, my favored decision - a real YES installation. and the minimal
> rock died with <Using /dev/cdroms/cdrom0:>.

Are the error messages identical with the ones of beta6-desktop (which
you provided)?

-- tcr () ``Ho chresim'eidos uch ho poll'eidos sophos''