WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] iso-distributions

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] iso-distributions
Hi,

On: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:55:05 +0200 (CEST),
    Rene Rebe <> wrote:

> Could you try the updated -camp ISO? I it still fails I can create
> boot-code only (~30MB) CDs (which you could also rsync to save
> bandwith) with special debug code/messages.

It would be nice if other people could try the 2.0.0-rc1 ISO before it
will be sorted into the official ISO tree and show up on the mirrors:

https://gsmp.tfh-berlin.de/ftp/rock/drock-2.0.0-rc1-rev1165-x86-pentium-mmx-cd1.iso

CD2 and CD3 will show up in some hours ...

Sincerely yours,
  René Rebe
    - ROCK Linux stable release maintainer

--