WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming
On Thursday, November 6, 2003 at 2:36:00 AM,
    Alejandro Mery <> wrote:

> [...] Every time we start rocking we are doing just that, sculping
> (carving) a ROCK to create something.
> that's the meaning of ROCK... at least for me.
> a logo easily emerge from there.... a dwarf sculping.... sculping what?
> a tux? a daemon?... who knows?

While the picture you're drawing here is actually pretty good, I think
your analogy, what a Distribution Build Kit reflects in that picture, is
flawed: A DBK is not the rock (the material) but the hammer and chisel
(the _tools_) which help you sharping your sculpture out of a marble
block.

-- tcr () ``Ho chresim'eidos uch ho poll'eidos sophos''