WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

[rock-devel] Re: [rock-user] trouble with Crystal Emu 2.0.3 …

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: [rock-devel] Re: [rock-user] trouble with Crystal Emu 2.0.3 ( Binary ISO) Network init script
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:44:06PM +0100, Oliver Schneidewind wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've that strange message after starting network
>
> Interface / profile matched: eth0(eth0)
> Unknown profile: 'default'
>
> the smiley say's the network start has no success ( :-( ) , but if I
> check the Network via ifconfig route ping traceroute and so one I found
> no Error. It seem to my that all setting are correct.

F*CK'ing rocknet-stone stuff ;-/

th
--

--
Tobias Hintze https://hbs-solutions.de
HBS solutions GbR - Network & Information Systems