WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] 2.0-stable versus 2.1/trunk

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
+ (application/pgp-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] 2.0-stable versus 2.1/trunk
Hi,

Am Montag, 7. März 2005 13:08 schrieb Clifford Wolf:
> On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 03:00:13PM +0100, Tobias Hintze wrote:
> > besides that i think that the gap between 2.0-stable and 2.1 is too big
> > for stabilizing by merging from 2.1 to 2.0 in one step. my idea is to
> > split this into more steps. IMHO these steps should be called
> > 2.{2,4,6,8}-stable.
> >
> > that would imply that we should rename the current trunk from 2.1 to
> > something like 2.99, 3.x-dev, ...
>
> <RFC>
>
> what about simply renaming trunk to "TRUNK" - without any version number.
> We can use the rev. number if we refer to any special trunk status..
>
> </RFC>

Since this has been done now, could you please update the mirrors.cgi so trunk
users are able to download the mirror list again?
Which is especially important since cksum changes are no longer supportet.

Ciao

Andreas