[rock-user] [rock-linux] [ANNOUNCE] ROCK Linux - v2.0.1 (de do do do, de da da da)

Rene Rebe rene at rocklinux-consulting.de
Mon May 24 14:52:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

well - also much overdue: 2.0.1 (wanted to have this for CeBIT, but
there bugs kept me from releasing it and later PowerPlus work ...)

I'll also work today on a commit log uni- and prettyfier so we have
changelogs again ...

Binary images for x86 (desktop) are online (incomming) - PowerPC and
SPARC64 ISOs will follow, this week.

  <RELEASE NOTE>

  Mintenenance release following in the usual OpenSource
  release early release often cycle:

  Security and non-intrusive version updates.

  </RELEASE NOTE>

  Homepage:
    http://www.rocklinux.org/rock20.html

  Stable 2.0 source tree (Subversion):
    mirror: http://svn2.rocklinux-consulting.de/rock-linux/
    mirror: svn://svn2.rocklinux-consulting.de/rock-linux/
    master: http://svn.rocklinux-consulting.de/rock-linux/
    master: svn://svn.rocklinux-consulting.de/rock-linux/

    (For a tiny SVN how-to see http://svn.rocklinux-consulting.de/)

  Binary releases main server:
    ftp://gsmp.tfh-berlin.de/rock/
    http://gsmp.tfh-berlin.de/ftp/rock/