[SPL] Some questions about and experiments with SPL

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Wed Dec 14 18:21:13 CET 2011

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 09:58:57AM -0700, Duke Normandin wrote:
> Did the developer ever get back to you? I too was attracted to the
> language for web development, until it swept over that the language
> appeared to be pretty orphaned. Too bad ...

I apply bugfixes/patches if and when there are any and create a new release
every year or so that does contain this bugfixes.

For me SPL is a finished project. Yes, that implies that there is no active
development. But I would call it mature rathen than orphaned.. ;-)

yours,
 - clifford

--
for(var d,i=<>just</>,j=function(){d~=i~(defined(i=next[*],i)?" ":"
");},just,another,SPL,hacker;defined i||({debug d;return 0;});j());