WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Corrado Topi wrote:

> Why not just "Rock"? Sounds stable, doesn't it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rock

.. that's why. it should be unique enought so we can domains for it and we
can be found on google ...

So I'd prefer "rock" with just one other word added to it. A friend from
cngw.org suggested "Open ROCK" some days ago and it is by far the best
suggestion I've heard so far (imo).

yours,
 - clifford

--
| Clifford Wolf /-----=[ www.clifford.at ]==[ Tel: +43-699-10063494 ]=-\
|--------------/ diestartseite.at vocat.cc =[ Fax: +43-2235-42788-4 ]=-|
|-=[ EDEN Creations -- www.edenevents.at ]==[ IRC: www.freenode.net ]=-|
\==[ www.rocklinux.org ]===[ www.rocklinux.net ]===[ www.linbit.com ]==/

2B OR (NOT 2B) That is the question. The answer is FF.