WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:53:17 +0100, Nikolaus Filus <> said:

> morphing, formable, variable, changeable, unshakeable are some words
> describing ROCK/rocks ... don't know how to concat them with the
> ROCK image.

Metamorphic is one type of rock (along with sedimentary and igneous).

Metamorphix would be good, if 1) we didn't have to worry about Les
Éditions Albert René, and 2) the .org domain (at least) hadn't already
been registered.

--
Alan J. Wylie                            https://www.glaramara.freeserve.co.uk/
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,