WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

[rock-linux] Has this bombed out ?

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: [rock-linux] Has this bombed out ?
Hi

I am in the middle of building Rock Desktop build and have come accross
this on the output, is this normal or has it died, it doesn't seem to
be doing anything right now, but don't want to cancel it, I am on
command line, so cant see if the processor is doing anything or not

The output to console

PLEASE IGNORE WARNINGS IF DISPLAYED TAKE IT EASY!

xemacs -batch -q -no-site-file -l ./temp.el -f mew-compile
Compiling /R.src/mew-3.3/mew.addrbook.el...
While compiling top level forms in file /R.src/mew-3.3/mew.addrbook.el:
File Error !!! (("Can not open file" "pp"))

I think it may have died on me, but not sure ?

If it has died, can I resume the build, or will it have to start from
the beginning again ?

Regards
Eric