WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] Crystal Emu ISO without vi ?

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] Crystal Emu ISO without vi ?
Tobias Hintze wrote:

>On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 08:08:10PM +0100, Oliver Schneidewind wrote:
>

>>Tobias Hintze wrote:

>>>the "vim"-package provides a symlink "usr/bin/vi -> /usr/bin/vim".
>>>
>>>please check you vim installation.
>>>
>>>th
>>>

>>sorry I forgotten . I mean ther is no vim or vi !
>>

>crystal-emu includes the vim package.

That's correct, I've you Install crystal-emu as a Workstadion you have
the vim.
but if you install it as server only , the vi ist'n install.

>did you build the crystal-emu yourself?
>or did you download a binary package set?

No I'v tried wiht the binary iso download from rocklinux.org.

Oliver Schneidewind