WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] Project renaming
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 05:42:45PM +0000, Chris Hamilton wrote:
> I know it is a little lame, but I would suggest brewnix.
> It has a nix as we will still be *nix and brew as in brewed like beer.
> I own the brewnix us tlds and the project can have them.
>
> ROCK never really meant much. It is also hard to make a logo for. Open ROCK is
> just adding another word to something not too descriptive (was there ever a
> closed ROCK?).

hm ... ROCK brewnix
       ROCKnix
       ROCK*nix

       What about ROCKnix? if you do not take it too german (nix means nothing, at
       least in the southern part of germany :)
       And it should be quite unique.

> If you get this mail, my email server is working again.

Ack.

Ciao

Andreas
'netrunner'