WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] bad PR by very bad isos

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] bad PR by very bad isos
Ahh, im back :). Iwe been very busy. After this weekend we will hopfully
have a beta. Uhh, i mean an alpha or something :). The iso site looks
like, hmm, cant describe :)..

> The iso.rocklinux.de site could (should) add some rating and comment
> field where people can enter hardware combinations that failed or
> worked well ...

Yepp. What else could/should we put on it. I will start work on it
tomorrow

Cya
/Alexander