WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-linux] Re: build report Rev: 1688

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-linux] Re: build report Rev: 1688
> Some of the gnome24 errors _should_ be solved by my previously sent
> patches. I'll submit libmusicbrainz soon (this is however sound-juicer,
> not seahorse. But there are other issues with sound-juicer... seahorse
> btw fails due to gpgme).

ooops sorry for the confusion

> Please send the gnome-pilot.* and gtkdoc errors.

5-gnome-pilot.err

checking whether g++-3 accepts -g... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler...
checking what language compliance flags to pass to the C compiler...
checking pi-version.h usability... no
checking pi-version.h presence... no
checking for pi-version.h... no
checking libpisock/pi-version.h usability... no
checking libpisock/pi-version.h presence... no
checking for libpisock/pi-version.h... no
checking /opt/gnome24/include/pi-version.h usability... no
checking /opt/gnome24/include/pi-version.h presence... no
checking for /opt/gnome24/include/pi-version.h... no
configure: error: Unable to find pi-version.h
--- BUILD ERROR ---

5-gnome-pilot-conduits.err depends on gnome-pilot

5-gtkdoc.err

checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking if Perl version >= 5.6.0... yes
checking for openjade... no
checking for jade... no
configure: error: openjade/jade not found
--- BUILD ERROR ---

Sebastian