WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] [rock-linux] [ANNOUNCE] ROCK Linux - v2.0.0…

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] [rock-linux] [ANNOUNCE] ROCK Linux - v2.0.0 (yes, -final) (Rafaella)
That's great, thanks!!

I know I was _for_ another week of testing, and although that would have
resulted in a better 2.0.0 I'm still very grateful that it's out after all.

Regards,
Raphael