WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] Crystal Emu ISO without vi ?

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] Crystal Emu ISO without vi ?
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:26:51PM +0100, Oliver Schneidewind wrote:
> Tobias Hintze wrote:
>
> >On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:30:44PM +0100, Oliver Schneidewind wrote:
> >[...]
> >>>

> >>That's correct, I've you Install crystal-emu as a Workstadion you have
> >>the vim.
> >>but if you install it as server only , the vi ist'n install.
> >>

> >how do you do that?
> >(i always install _all_ crystal-emu packages. that's the intended use.)
> >

> I told stone I want a server and behind this point I've use allways
> the default Options.
>
> Hope Thats Helps

yea - thanks for pointing at this issue.

i really hate these gui-package-selecters/installers.

i always install packages by doing: mine -i -R /my/root *gem

th
--

--
Tobias Hintze https://hbs-solutions.de
HBS solutions GbR - Network & Information Systems