WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] kde-3.3.2 in stable?

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] kde-3.3.2 in stable?
Am Dienstag, 1. März 2005 19:38 schrieb Tobias Hintze:
> hi,
>
> i just started a test build for kde-3.3.2 in stable.
>
> let's see how good this works.
>
> please state your comments and objections to the idea of updating kde in
> stable.

As far as I remember, upgrading KDE never caused much pain. The current
version in stable has a lot of bugs that are long ago fixed in the 3.3.x
series, so I support this idea. I got some mails of kde security fixes these
day, which I had no look at, these days, perhaps you can apply them while
upgrading.

Cheers,

Daniel