WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] kde-3.3.2 in stable?

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] kde-3.3.2 in stable?
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 11:34:15PM +0100, Daniel Jahre wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 1. März 2005 19:38 schrieb Tobias Hintze:
> > hi,
> >
> > i just started a test build for kde-3.3.2 in stable.
> >
> > let's see how good this works.
> >
> > please state your comments and objections to the idea of updating kde in
> > stable.
>
> As far as I remember, upgrading KDE never caused much pain. The current
> version in stable has a lot of bugs that are long ago fixed in the 3.3.x
> series, so I support this idea. I got some mails of kde security fixes these
> day, which I had no look at, these days, perhaps you can apply them while
> upgrading.

the running build looks promising regarding kde packages. we can add
more security patches in a later build-cycle it's too late already for
the current one.

th
--

--
Tobias Hintze https://hbs-solutions.de
HBS solutions GbR - Network & Information Systems