WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

[rock-devel] Re: [rock-sm] 2005021223461604959 daja77 msg th…

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
CC:
Subject: [rock-devel] Re: [rock-sm] 2005021223461604959 daja77 msg this release makes a lot of trouble on t
++ 08/03/05 - Daniel Jahre:
> The testing scenario was the clt games booth and two private machines. The
> games boxes were permantly crashing (X only) when opengl stuff was involved.
> The graphics "moved" from left to write while working on these machines. On
> the private machine there are problems when using a tv card and a dvd player
> at same time or one after the other. These errors might be related to the
> fact that the nvidia card drivers are much older than the x.org release.
> On another box with a savage graphics chipset the graphics is painfully slow.
> Slower than the Xfree I have on my laptop with a savage chipset as well.
>
> HTH,
>
> Daniel

ok, now i understand your vote
it seems strange, though, to have such a regression with only a minor
update

/mathieu