WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

[rock-linux] New repository

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: [rock-linux] New repository
Just wanted to let people know that I have sent rene my repository. Hopefully,
no one has been working on these packages (sorry mnemoc). This should be the
list depending on rene's OK.

amavisd-new
bacula
cinelerra
cyrus-imap
cyrus-sasl2
evms
exact
frottle
heimdal
j2se
ldapdns
libcdaudio
libical
libmcal
links
lirc
lyx
mailman
mhash
mod_auth_kerb
mod_auth_pam
mod_security
mozplugger
nss_ldap
pam_krb5
pam_ldap
perdition
perl-Archive--Zip
perl-Bit--Vector
perl-Class--MethodMaker
perl-Compress--Zlib
perl-Convert--TNEF
perl-Convert--UUlib
perl-DBD--Pg
perl-DBD--mysql
perl-DBI
perl-Date--Calc
perl-Date--Manip
perl-IO--Wrap
perl-Lingua--EN--Numbers--Ordinate
perl-Lingua--Preferred
perl-MIME--Tools
perl-Mail--Internet
perl-Net--Server
perl-Term--ProgressBar
perl-Term--ReadKey
perl-Unicode--String
perl-Unix--Syslog
perl-XML--Parser
perl-XML--Twig
perl-XML--Writer
phpkrb5
star
swsusp
sysklogd-sql
webalizer
xmltv

lirc and swsusp are not tested well.

perl-DBD--mysql perl-DBI should update/replace clifford's mysql-perl and
perl-dbi. I have a crappy script I call cpanpackage.sh that 'should' work like
fmpackage.sh but currently acts more like a package version updater. If anyone
wants lots of perl packages and is lazy ask me for it.

I also have some bootdisk changes for evms, raidtools, acpi, more disk controls
waiting as well.

I will be later sending at least two new targets: a groupware server and a
mythtv system. More than likely I will create a target subtree for my targets
as they may be numerous and it seems logical.

mnemoc also granted me ownership of openldap. Rene could you please move it to
my repo when it exists? snort should probably be moved there too. I will
update both when that occurs.
I will send a php update that uses some of my repo too (may wait till I fix
prefixes).

I am going to experiment with tla holding rock. I plan to try and make a
svn->tla sync as well as a tla->cvs sync. (I will get the final mine glob and
prefix patches out when my obvious ADD lets me :) .)

-Chris