WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

Re: [rock-devel] patchlevel

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] patchlevel
| let me make an example to get it clear.
| 1. cups on version 1.1.23 (initial patchlevel 1)
| 2. i change s.th. ==> patchlevel increase (to 2)
| 3. i change s.th. ==> patchlevel increase (to 3)
| 4. update to version 1.1.24 ==> patchlevel reset (to 1)
|
| Blindcoders summary says:
| -------------snip------------------
| - - when / how to update $extraver for package modifications
| --------------snap------------------

I guess what confused netrunner is that I didn't change the extralevel
on the desktop file updates. I'm sorry for that and will send an
incremental patch as soon as I got my power grid in my flat as well as
my kitchen fixed. If anyone wonders what happened, see here:
https://scavenger.homeip.net/bilder/cgi-bin/thumbs.sh?id=2005-01-28_Kueche

Greetings,
        blindy
- --
Benjamin 'blindCoder' Schieder
Registered Linux User #289529: https://counter.li.org
finger | gpg --import
- --
/lusr/bin/brain: received signal: SIGIDIOT