WebHosting Paid by #1Payday.Loans

   The ROCK Linux project has been discontinued in 2010. Here are the old data for the historical record!

[rock-devel] Chemnitzer Linux Days - Day 2

ROCK Mailing List Archives

Attachments
Entire message
+ (text/plain)
+ (application/pgp-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Subject: [rock-devel] Chemnitzer Linux Days - Day 2
Day 2 started out a lot nicer.
Good breakfast at the hotel, then freeing the car from snow and crawling behind
someone who apparently isn't used to cold fluffy white stuff on the side of
the street, either. Arrived at CLT at around 09:15AM.

At CLT Daniel and I fixed Cliffords presentation with regard to spelling and
grammar.
The presentation itself went quite well and there were some productive
questions asked afterwards.

All in all, the second day was quieter than the first but there were still some
people at the ROCK booth giving both positive and negative feedback about
the project.

The top negative feedbacks were the lack of documentation as well as the
complexity of the website.

The top positive feedbacks were the helpfulness of the ROCK people as well as
the flexibility of the toolkit once you've found out how to use it.

Photos of the event can be found at
https://scavenger.homeip.net/bilder/cgi-bin/thumbs.sh?id=2005-03-06_Chemnitzer_Linux_Tag

I still got the two big black and white posters that are visible in the
pictures. If someone wants them for an event, tell me and I'll have them
snail-mailed.

Greetings,
        blindy
--